Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whats its like at Cervinia at the moment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off the Cervinia Thursday ,so skiing friday-Monday
What the conditions like at the moment ,,slushy ,patchy ,perfect ???

There seem to be a lack of Webcams in the area
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Puzzled Puzzled

Seem a few here http://www.snoweye.com/?resort=it_breuil
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks good, I know the lady who runs the heli operation there Smile.
We literally just spoke on whatsapp ironically, and she said it's snowing nicely (taunting me, clearly) and conditions should be good.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cervinia+webcams
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Conditions are perfect. Been snowing today all the way down to Valtournenche. Snow also forecast tomorrow.

Soft grippy snow from Cervinia village and higher. Below the Cime Blanche gondola at Valtournenche snow was much softer (and at the bottom slushy) but still very skiable.

It was very busy over Easter weekend but much quieter now.

Finally the links to Zermatt - closed slightly early yesterday at around 3pm due to wind. Closed today and probably tomorrow due to the weather. I recommend you download the Zermatt app as it sends you alerts if any of the areas are to be closed.

Due to warm up from Thursday. But will be beautiful out in the sunshine.

I’m having an amazing week Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Excellent
As its a short budget trip we were only planning to ski the Cervinia side ,,Maybe returning next year as our main ski trip to do the full area

Im hoping it doesn't snow as our resent trip to Saalbach it snowed most days ,which was nice at the start of the day but a slushy mogul mined field at the end the day..My fat unfit legs cant take it
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Am heading to Zermatt for the weekend and seem to be getting very different snow forecasts. Is there a site for Cervinia that you recommend as assume their forecasts for the Zermatt side should also be more accurate.

This site shows ridiculous amounts of snow: https://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Zermatt/6day/mid but then others don't...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@crooky13, here are the ensembles for Zermatt. Some decent snow looking likely over the next few days. I am back out next Tuesday so I hope so.

snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@JohnMo not 100 per cent. sure what I'm looking at there but will take your word that there's going to be snow! Thanks for the prompt response!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@crooky13,

The ensembles are what are discussed by noza and others on the weather thread. I just keep the ones with the Zermatt coordinates for my own use. The various lines show different runs of the computer programs that predict weather. The closer they all are the more confidence one can have that that is likely to be the outcome. So over the next two or three days they are very close together but for next week they are all over the place so anything could happen.

The lower lines are the predictions of precipitation. At village level that might fall as rain but up on the slopes it will still be snow. So the next couple of days is suggesting quite a lot and fairly continuous. The upper lines are showing temperatures. Over the next few days temperatures look likely to be about average for this time of year. However they look like they could be rather warm next week.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@crooky13

We returned last night (monday)from Cervinia
In the morning there was a few centimetres over night and it was snowing again when we left around 3pm.
We normally ski Late Feb/Early March in Austria and this was a obviously a Month later and the conditions were as good as ive ever seen
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@JohnMo thanks for the explanation! Will look into it. Nice to have see how the various predictions compare @wasley thanks for the update. Hope you had a fun trip!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy