Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton accomodations and prices

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all!

I've only went to French ski resorts and would like to try the St Anton area in Austria next year in January or march... However, I cannot find information about accomodations prices.
Does anybody know if I could expect to find a normal basic place for 1 week below 700€? How would it compare to French ones?
When i try to search now, everything that shows up is extremely expensive...

Also when should i start booking?

Thank you!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have a look at the Tourist Office website you can check out what accommodation is available, for some it is possible to book directly online but mostly it involves sending an email to the Hotel / Pension https://www.stantonamarlberg.com/en/accommodations. Not sure when they start taking bookings for next year, should be easy enough to drop the Tourist Office an email. Cost will depend on what sort of accommodation you want. It is mostly hotels or pensions though there are plenty of apartments too. In general you will pay more for hotels in the centre of St Anton than for a simple pension in Pettneu or further away. Given the wide variety of accommodation available difficult to say what the prices are but you should be able to find pensions from around €40 / night B&B and hotels from about € 80 / night B&B. There are plenty of places that charge silly prices should you be so inclined. You might find that the cheaper places will want to book whole weeks (Saturday to Saturday), certainly for bookings made well in advance. Assuming you are not driving it is worth checking how near to a bus stop the place is (the ski buses are very efficient), a few places are a bit of a hike from anything useful.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you! That sounds promising Smile St Anton is the easiest big Austrian ski place to get to by train, that's why I'd like to go there, but I was hoping it wouldn't be more expensive than going to a French place heh.
It's the reason I haven't check Switzerland yet, cause it's just so much more expensive for no reason! Like ski pass is 370 instead of 270(french)€ for example.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Atissa, try Gasthof Angelika. Right at the centre on town and close to the main gondolas. Have stayed there a few times. Was around €75 a night b&b last time. You will need to email them directly.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Atissa, Including or excluding Dinner etc?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy