Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowbombing 2018! Any other solo’s doing this shizzle!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’m doing snowbombing solo first time this year. Been checking it out for ages and digging the whole idea of this festival but none of my mates can get the time, or snowboard, or afford but when ‘Y.O.L.O’ sets in its gotta be done. Would like to meet others doing the same thing just to hook up. Got my own, flights, accommodation, board hired. Let us know if anyone’s up for a pint, chat, laugh, mad one 🤙🏽🤪😎 Can’t wait! ✌🏾
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yo man, Solo bomber here too all booked ill be arriving on the 8th and staying till the 14th get in touch bro if ya want Cool
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi!
Me and fella off to SB this year (fly out on 9th from gatwick ) both boarders but up for meeting peeps for drinking or shred.
Give us a hola if you’re game Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SoloBomberMike wrote:
Yo man, Solo bomber here too all booked ill be arriving on the 8th and staying till the 14th get in touch bro if ya want Cool

Yes mate! I'm arriving on the 8th too. Around afternoon time at hotel 'Rauchenwalderhof'. (Just for one night until i go into my snowbombing accommodation for the rest of the week) Great to hear from another solo! You been before? My whatsapp if ya wanted to get in touch is 07867686275
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
grace85 wrote:
Hi!
Me and fella off to SB this year (fly out on 9th from gatwick ) both boarders but up for meeting peeps for drinking or shred.
Give us a hola if you’re game Smile

Nice! That's great!! Haha I can't wait... I fly out from Bristol the 8th so by the 9th ill be moved into to my snowbombing booked accommodation, hotel 'Theresia'. Be great for a catch up. Have you's been before?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy