Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoriaz - March 24th-31st

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Myself and a few others are heading to Avoriaz and have a few spaces in an apartment if anyone wants to join (can't remember how much but can confirm if someone's interested).
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's a great apartment, ski in and out...have space for at least 2 more...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,
I am an intermediate snowboarder (London Based) - looking to do another weeks trip this year. Would love to find out a bit more.
Can you let me know a bit about the group / cost etc.

Thank you.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Mikey, I’m just a hanger on rather than organiser, if you drop SillySkier (who has posted above) or Luduray a private message then they should be able to confirm details.

I’m pretty laid back, both on and off the slopes. Sort of intermediate that spends most time on piste but starting to mess about off piste...and always enjoy a trip through the park to be reckless.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, have you still any spaces available ? Northwest based
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi. Yes still some space, I've asked one of the responsible adults to get in touch with you with a bit more detail snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@MikeyTV,

The apartment in Avoriaz is Residence Pierre & Vacances Atria Crozats (booked through booking.com). It includes lifts to and from the gondola station to the apartment with baggage and is £245 for the week self catered. It’s a fairly large 7 person apartment so should be comfortable. Going Saturday 24th March to 31st. Lift pass is about £200 for the week, massive ski area. Transfers with Alpy Bus are £25 each way. There are currently 4 of us, all skiers so far.

Let me know if you need any more info, if you email me, lindakellydray@gmail.com I can send you stuff.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@JACKOP, The apartment in Avoriaz is Residence Pierre & Vacances Atria Crozats (booked through booking.com). It includes lifts to and from the gondola station to the apartment with baggage and is £245 (if 5 people) for the week self catered. It’s a fairly large 7 person apartment so should be comfortable. Going Saturday 24th March to 31st. Lift pass is about £200 for the week, massive ski area. Transfers with Alpy Bus are £25 each way. There are currently 4 of us possibly 5, if you come as well it's £200 each for the apartment.

Let me know if you need any more info, if you email me, lindakellydray@gmail.com I can send you stuff.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Which airport are you flying out of ? I'm going to check flights
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@JACKOP, we’re all over the place. I’m flying out of Heathrow with Swiss. Flight is quite late (lands at about 10pm) so the only people I could find for transfers were Skiidy Gonzalez. It’s the reverse on the way back, think my flight is before 8am Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy