Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help me identify these skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I rented them, but they look a bit battered. It's quite an expensive shop so I wonder if their rental price is fair.

They're Armada twin tips, 171cm, between 80 and 90 underfoot.

snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep 90Underfoots is quite a hefty price.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DrLawn wrote:
Yep 90Underfoots is quite a hefty price.

For the record, the question is what year/model this is wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Strangely Google images isn't showing anything that matches the top sheet, which is pretty unusual.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Armada Tanner Hall 2015

https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/armada-thall-2015

Probably getting ripped off? I've stopped going for premium rental gear since I've yet to get any premium or even current season skis. /rant at crappy ski rental shops. Except Austria. They're awesome there.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks, that's it!
They were 310$ new after the 2015 season, wigh marker griffons that makes around 450-500$. Subtract three years, and some light damage all over the ski (edges are good), I would say you could sell them now for maybe 150$.

I get the rental store though. They classify "special" (non carving/frontside all mnt) skis in their premium category which costs 128 euros for 6 days rent. For new skis perhaps that'd be fair, but I think I'll go back and ask for a discount. Or buy them if they ski really well.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy