Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton - March 10th (Cancelled 03 Mar)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Howdy all,

I've had a mate drop out of a trip to St Anton.. I'm driving down leaving Bristol/Cheltenham (depends if I can wangle working from home) on the 9th, arriving on the 10th (original plan was I was taking all the kit, mate was flying into Innsbruck and getting the train), ski all week and finish early on Saturday 17th and head back for a ferry on the Sunday..

There's space in the B&B at €50 (+€2.60 tax) per night inc breakfast. Don't know if any of this would work for someone?

I'm a pretty easy going 45 year old (mental age a lot less), hoping to improve my off piste during the week, maybe a bit of touring/skinning.

Got my eye on bouldering some evenings (found the indoor climbing wall near the train station), and a few beers and a schnitzel..

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 3-03-18 23:21; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi there

I'm interested in this! My mate has bailed late on and I've still got the week booked with work. I'm a 53 YO advanced (though not expert) skier. I like a bit of off-piste and carry bleeper and kit. Pretty easy going, I'm more into the skiing than the apres tbh, but still happy for a few beers in the evening. I've done St Anton many times and fancied a return this year to check out the new link to Zurs

Midlands based, and would have to work the 9th, though free from about 4pm onward, to either mix and share cost with you, or to arrange flight

I've tried sending you a private message, seemingly without success - (must be me!) with my mobile no to chat through.

Pls send me a PM and we can catch up

Cheers

Rich
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Turns out Rich is off on another trip, so there's still space..

I feel I need to let the B&B owner know fairly soon either way, so thought I'd bump this up in case there was anyone having a wobble....?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi There

I'd be very interested in the trip, I can get a flight from a Scottish Airport to Munich departing weekend of 10/11 March and returning a week later getting the train from Munich to St Anton and meet up in resort. Is the B & B centrally located, twin room, single room or what. I certainly hope the room has en-suite facilities. At this late stage if they still have rooms available then there maybe scope for price negotiation. I'm a very young 51, skied for more years than I care to remember although ain't skied in The Alberg area since it's been lift linked from Raus to Zurs. I look forward to hearing from you on this site or alternatively I'm available at m.fleming01@btinternet.com.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@mfleming, Howdy chap,

Sorry, but this isn't happening now... hope you get something sorted
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy