Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TIGNES - 4 - 11 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All,

I'm looking for a room for one person for a friend of mine. Our group is staying in Tignes at the Hotel Hauts de Tovieres and we have another friend who wants to come but the hotel is full. Does anyone have or know of a single room available in a chalet/hotel etc in Le Lavachet or Tignes Le Lac? Self-catering fine too. Nothing affordable is coming up on the search sites so it must be a busy week!

Any advice/help or pointers would be welcome.

Cheers

Lee
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@LeeSki, Hi Lee

There are very few single rooms about in Tignes and your problem is compounded by the fact that you want Sunday to Sunday and most accom is advertised Sat-Sat (maybe ski bud can compromise and search accordingly). I can't find anything on line but you could contact TheTignesChaletCompany.com they have been known to work miracles in the past.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's a studio available on ownersdirect.co.uk for £63 per night in Tignes Le Lac.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank chocksaway and Richaba for your really helpful replies. I have forwarded the information on to my mate and will let you know how he gets on.
Cheers both!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/7846039?location=Tignes%2C%20France&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&guests=1&check_in=2018-03-04&check_out=2018-03-11&s=UiqkeafP
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@LeeSki, may be worth calling Alpaka Lodge to see if they can do anything?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Staying at Toviere same week as you, I'm in a twin room but can share if that's any use?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dear All,

Thank you so much to everyone for the helpful advice and tips (and you Mmutch!) In the end my mate blew us out as there is a severe illness in the family.

But I'm very grateful to all suggestions - in the end we found 3 possible accommodations. According to the tourist office in Tignes, it's the busiest week of the year as it's the last week of the holidays in France. I'll have to get up early to see an uncrowded slope!

Cheers

Lee
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@LeeSki,
Quote:

According to the tourist office in Tignes, it's the busiest week of the year as it's the last week of the holidays in France. I'll have to get up early to see an uncrowded slope!

Yes, Paris week, amongst others. But some eye-witness reports from the slopes of Val D last week (which is also Paris week, as they split across a fortnight this year) suggested nowhere near as busy as in previous years. snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Good news. Cheers
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy