Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skeleton Cross ? bob sleigh cross?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So we went from snowboarding to snowboard cross
skiing to skier cross
Speed skating to short track and RedBull Ice

Wouldn’t it be good to see Skeleton (or bob sleigh) cross ? Smile

Of course it sounds stupid, but I’m sure so did skier /board cross before anyone did it

That would be worth watching methinks Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yeah I was thinking recently that two parallel tracks like dual slalom would be pretty awesome
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Surface2Air wrote:
Yeah I was thinking recently that two parallel tracks like dual slalom would be pretty awesome

A 2 man bobsleigh dual slalom with the brakemen armed with catapults would be a scream! snowHead snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
they also need to do megavalanche mass start race for skiing, boarding, luge/skelly/bob

all complete with rollers, jumps, doubles etc.

and for speed skating, they should do some of the velodrome type races too, eg mass start and eliminate the person in last every 2 laps, or sling shot your partner every couple of laps,... etc.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just admit it folks, we all want rollerball on ice!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
andy wrote:
they also need to do megavalanche mass start race for skiing, boarding, luge/skelly/bob.

Sounds like a Chinese downhill

Quote:
What the @#£& is a Chinese downhill?

wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well I see a good push is the norm when switching in a relay (which somehow looked all wrong to me), but a good slingshot boost and maybe place a pick on your opponents is not far from current state.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I doubt we'll see your Thunderdome luge anytime soon, but in 4 years time, there may well be natural track luge which is luge done on naturally formed sections like roads and with no banking so steering and braking are far more physical, rather than riding the walls on an artificial track.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Curling cross anyone?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy