Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

European resort recommendations Jan 2019

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Newbie here - I wondered if I could ask for some advice? Apologies if it's been asked before! I'm looking to celebrate my 30th by going skiing for the first time in many years and have no clue where to go! There's a few things I'm looking for...listed below:

- European destination to cut down on travel time
- Self catering accommodation for 2 adult couples - ideally close to lifts or ski in/out
- 3 beginners, 1 marginally better - so looking for somewhere we can hire a ski tutor for the four of us
- We'll go for 7-10 days, but want to have some non ski days as well, so shopping/entertainment/attractions would be good too (although nightlife not important as such) - without too far to travel
- Travelling in Dec/Jan 2019 (avoiding Christmas and New Year) - happy to take advice if Dec or Jan would be best

If there's any recommendations on locations/accommodations/appropriate ski passes etc I'd be very grateful! Many thanks in advance guys Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy