Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Maria Alm Trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a few short and sweet points

Skiing, My favorite runs were the long, wide Reds on Natrun which were always empty aswell as the cruisy Blues on aberg. The Black 26 on Natrun looked very very steep and short looking up from the bottom Puzzled No queuing whatsoever for lifts but the slopes got considerably busy by 11am. It is a tiny village but very pretty especially the Church, lots of Dutch and Danes there and I only heard 1 other English voice for the time I was there. We had over a meter of snow during the weeks stay which nearly all of it came over night, was told by a Ski instructor this was the worst they had in 10years!.The best restaurant is Hotel Moserwirt by a country mile, lots of choice and friendly staff.

The only minor issue I had was not enough Restaurants and not enough runs on Aberg (I only skied Aberg and Natrun)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy