Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing with glasses - resolved

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Plus 1 for a visor helmet, I have a Bolle helmet which is great for skiing with glasses. If it snows then visor down but still enough room for air to circulate to keep glasses from steaming up, if its warm then visor up and normal air flow.

Helmet also has sliding air vents so easy to regulate air flow, its great not to continually have to clear steamed up glasses which makes it a lot safer to see where you are going
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I cannot abide disposable contact lenses so wore Cebe OTG goggles over glasses in January, they're roomy and it worked pretty well, fine when moving on skis I found, glasses got a little foggy when stopped and I was getting warmer. I believe a good trick is to let shampoo residue dry on the glasses then wipe it off when dry and before usage, leaves the glasses completely anti-fog.
Visor helmet sounds like a good solution too.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy