Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix to Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey, I am trying to find a lift from Chamonix to Tignes on the 17th or 18th of March, does anyone know the best place to post this or anyone out there that could be doing the journey?

Thanks,
Jed
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try the Chamonix or Tignes facebook groups, or Blabla car
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Private transfer (easiest but quite expensive). Transfer to GVA then transfer to Tignes (slower but cheaper). Train to Annemasse then Annecy/Chambery then bus or transfer to Tignes.

Andy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@JedStephen, Unlikely to find a shared transfer but never say never. Try Tarentaise Transfers Notice Board Facebook page.

You may have more luck on the Tignes Seasonnaires 2017/18 Facebook page. I think you'll have to join the group to post.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think @anderoo has a good suggestion. Alternative is to hitch to St Gervais, then to Megeve, Albertville etc. Depends how much time you have and what your budget is. Generally in ski resorts, hitching is much easier.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BlaBla car works very well if there's someone doing that journey, apparently.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
try the fb group 'whats on tarentaise' - you might find a lift there, at least as far as Bourg
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'd get a bus to GVA and then one out to Tignes.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Or,.....
Through the tunnel to Italy, just a few Km to la thuile, buy a day pass, ski over to la Rosière, just a few Km to Tignes.
Obviously assumes you can carry your luggage on your back.
Also best to check weather forecast as link to la ros not open in bad weather.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy