Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It’s a wrap. Last day of the 2018 winter season

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.winterhighland.info/pix/pixalbum.php?pix_id=1336

And so that’s it. What a season right across Europe. Glencoe ends the lift served season........until Val D’ isere opens for summer skiing. 😀

Hope we see at least one more season like this in our lifetimes Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://www.tux.at/en/snow-piste-report/ - still has 3.5m of snow, 14 lifts open, 4 parks still open to play in, and the upper section is likely to remain open well into June and may stay open through the summer.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What an amazing season. Best one I can remember for a long time - at least ten years - possibly more.

We are a lucky bunch ....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As per @Peter S, "and so that's it". At least for the UK, lift-served. I feel unaccountably sad - and annoyed that I didn't seize every single day (or manage to get up this final weekend). Still, thinking positive: I look forward to many, many more as good as this one. And I fully intend spending spring weeks in Tux and the like in future years too, Gods willing.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We shouldn’t really count glaciers. That’s cheating Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Peter S,I think a number of the Hintertux pistes are not on the glacier. Andermatt is open (or at least plans to) weekends until the 21st of May and no glacier there at all. Given the warm weather maybe the snow will not hold up.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Val Thorens still open... for a few more hours at least Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm just travelling back home from a great 3 days at the Telemark Only event held in Mürren on Friday to Sunday. The black run from the top of the Schilthorn and the pistes at Birg served by the Riggli chairlift were open only for freeheelers (between 400 to 500 of us participated).

snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
On the Saturday at Birg there was also free beer, cheese and speck! Madeye-Smiley

snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Alastair Pink,
Should have gone to specksavers! wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
At Hintertux they have most of the slopes open and even piste 2 down to mid station. We will see how many more days they manage to keep 2 open for. Must be in poor condition by now at the bottom. I am there at the end of the month, more snow forecast next week mind.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy