Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports

Mail for help.Help!!

Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Volkl Race Carver psi 165cm + Marker bdgs FOR SALE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to sell the above skis for £100. They come fitted with rail mounted Marker Motion bindings.

These skis came top of the Piste Performance category in the Ski Club of Great Britain's independent test (2011/12 I think). New retail price at the time was an eyewatering 800Euros!

They are excellent carving skis for good advanced skiers and strong intermediates. They are unusual in that the stiffness can be adjusted for skier weight and aggression, using an allen screw in the tails (actually makes a noticeable difference!). For reference, I am 5'8'' 75kg skier with 30+ years' experience and I love them for fast carving on Dolomite hardpack!

They were edged and waxed after last season and the general condition is very good. Inevitably there are a few scratches ion the bases. I'm only selling because I bought last year's SCGB test winner (Volkl Code UVO) which is a fraction more versatile.

If interested, please send a private message with an email and contact no. and I'll send photos. Also happy to arrange carriage in UK (hopefully less than £20).
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
As well as the skis above, I also have a spare pair of 120cm poles available, for £15, if required (would typically suit skiers 5'8" to 5'10" tall).
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Re-advertising the above Volkl piste skis. Medium turn radius - c.15m. Excellent edge grip. Grab yourself a bargain!
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy