Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted girls ski clothing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Unfortunately our girls are growing too quick so now need sallopets and jacket/suit for 6 year old (115 cm). Nottingham/ london/ Liverpool pick up
Thanks
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@k1orange, have already handed on that age to someone but if you don’t find any second hand ones the ones I just passed on were Wed’ze ones from Decathlon which are adjustable in leg length and despite my youngest normally wearing stuff at least 2-3yrs above her age she was still able to wear the age 6 ones last year when she was 7 due to how much you can adjust them and they had worn really well.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I may be able to help you. I have an ad on here for my daughters ski gear that will probably be suitable for you.

Here’s the post:

1 pair black (unisex) Surfanic Techhnical salopettes size 116, to suit aged 5-8. £20 delivered.

1 red (unisex) Mountain Warehouse ski jacket aged 7-8 (fitted our son up to aged 9). £25 delivered.

1 blue (unisex) Free Country ski jacket aged 7-8 (fitted our son up to aged 10). £20 delivered.

1 light green / pink (girls) Mountain Warehouse ski jacket aged 9-10 (fitted our daughter up to aged 11). £25 delivered.

1 pair black (unisex) Trespass snow boots size UK3 / Euro 36. £10 delivered

In addition to the above items we have various thermal base layers for aged 7-8 and (2 tops (black and red) and 1 pair of black long johns ) and aged 9-10 (1 blue top). Plus six pairs of ski socks to fit aged 6-10. I will give these items FOC to anybody buying any of the above items on a first come basis. Please request which item you'd like me to add - I will try to divide them up fairly.

I also have 2 pairs of gloves. 1 black / pink pair and 1 black / blue pair. £5 each when added to any of the items for sale.

All items in excellent contain forma smoke / pet free home.

Please request pictures and I will send via email.
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
In addition to the above I also have this:

An Icebreaker 200 merino wool long sleeved base layer for either a boy or girl. It is a purple colour and sized 9-10 years. It's in perfect condition and even smells new. Only worn for one weeks skiing. Very warm and very comfortable base layer.

From a smoke and pet free home.

£20 delivered.
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy