Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: WD Zero Ones's, Head Magnums's, Dakine Fall Line, Misc cycling stuff?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

For sale.......

whitedot Zero.One 173cm, 119.89.113, 18m radius, effective edge 152cm, zero camber; no bindings.

Quiver Killer inserts for Marker Squire bindings (bsl 276mm), and has had previous rental binding holes filled.

In good overall condition, with only slight markings of the top sheet and little signs of use on the edges or bases.

£120 ono.

Head I.Supershape Magnum 170cm Skis and PRX 12 Bindings, mounted on a rail to accommodate different boot lengths. 170cm, 128.72.106, 13.1m radius

Again, in really good overall condition, with only light scuffing on the top sheets and bindings commensurate with their age/use.

£200 ono.

Dakine Fall Line 175cm roller bag. Great condition with boot 2 boot pockets and grab handles at both ends. In a plaid/check design, great for chucking all your gear in and avoiding additional baggage charges.
£50ono

Please feel free to contact me to discuss any issues. Everything has been photos, which are available on request.

Ok, for the cyclists amongst us....(more details on request)

Orbea Aqua T105, 57cm/Large/ full Shimano 105 groupset and upgraded Mavic wheels - £375
Cycleops JetFluid Pro turbo trainer, riser block, QR skewer, sweat thong and dedicated rear wheel with Contintental HomeTrainer tyre - £150
soldGarmin Edge 800 cycling touchscreen GPS - £90sold
soldShimano Ultegra PD6800 clipless pedals, pair of - £40sold
soldNorthwave road shoes and Look Keo cleats, size 11 or eu45 - £15sold

Nick

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 13-02-18 8:44; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmm the zero ones could be a good replacement for my dynastars that I should also sell really... Hmm what are they like on side piste or even off piste?
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Has the Garmin got OS maps?
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Kamikaze Pete, you know that the ZeroOne is the parky twin tip? The One is the piste/all mountain ski.
snow conditions     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@dp, thanks, I was getting the one and zero one confused. Can't see me ever being a park rat!
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@SnoodlesMcFlude, hi, it has the standard Garmin base maps (on the unit itself and truth be told, they are not much cop...) and I have downloaded OpenMaps for most of Europe onto the SD card for better quality mapping, including contour lines. Plenty of info re the mapping is available from DC Rainmaker online.

@Kamikaze Pete, they are fully rockered so are really good off the piste, and they are only really twin tipped when you choose (or not) to ski backwards 🤣
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Shoes and pedals now sold.
snow conditions     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Garmin gps sold.
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bump.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy