Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ultimate Direction Skimo 28 pack, Patagonia Snowshot pants XL, Arcteryx Beta LT L

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks,
hope you are all good.

I'm selling an Ultimate Direction Skimo/adventure racing rucksack. These packs are simply outstanding and sadly not available in the UK.
Perfect for ski touring, racing and also used here in the States for adventure racing. Rather than explain all the features, I've copied a couple of links below showing the specs, back measurements, weight etc and a video explaining all of the features.

This one is back size medium/large and is brand new with the tags on. Usual retail is around $200 selling for £120

https://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Ultimate-Direction-Skimo-28-Vest_10327975_10208_10000001_-1_

http://youtube.com/v/8k9e-M_-bec

I also have a pair of mens Patagonia Snowshot pants, size XL in Mahogany. No wear on them at all and immaculate - £80

There is also a mens size large Arcteryx Beta LT jacket in "masago". A sort of 2 tone copper colour. No signs of wear anywhere just the odd inocuous small mark - £130

My caveat is that I'm based in the States, all taxes etc are paid and it will be sent via BFPO, Forces mail tracked, which is Royal Mail, insured and should reach you within 10 days. Price via paypal includes postage.

Bucketloads of photographs available on request and if you need any reassurance about my buying or selling, I'll happily direct you to various sites to show my history.

If you have any questions, ask away.
Thanks, Den
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snowshot pants and Beta LT both sold.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Beta LT now back up for sale.
It is a mans jacket as per description above, not a womans.
Thanks, Den
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Denni, do you have a pic of the Beta LT please?
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy