Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car hire between Toulouse Airport and El Tarter, Andorra

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

A couple of friends and I are staying in El Tarter, Andorra between March 12th and 18th and are looking at hiring a car to get between Toulouse Airport and the resort rather than paying for transfers. Does anyone have any experience of this, particularly the need for / availability of snow chains? Any recommended companies or ones to avoid?!

Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Go to Ryanair com for usually the best car rates

Test select a booking, when you "go to" book there will be info on chains...or ring the car hire cos in TLS

The Price varies hugely per car hire co

https://www.google.ie/search?q=norauto+france&oq=norato+france&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.5609j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

or if you have time, and you are not landing on a Sunday buy chains locally

Chains are necessary, to have in the boot, you may need them

Any recommended companies or ones to avoid...Avoid Goldstar

It sounds like you havent hired often before, ensure you have an annual car hire excess policy , do not buy car hire excess at the desk

Practice putting on the chains, before you leave with your car,
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I always book through holidayautos and usually get Enterprise, who have always been excellent for me. Toulouse is easy to get in and out of. The only question you might want to check is about taking the car into another country. I rarely book chains, but it would depend on the weather/conditions at the time.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the tips - car sorted now by one of the others in our party... bit pricier than we expected (£275 for the week) but includes chains and all the relevant Andorra taxes etc.

Thanks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy