Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single short ski bag with wheels - does it exist?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For manoeuverability, on and off buses, trains etc I need the above but can't find one anywhere. Skis are only 175 so don't need/want the extra length of longer bags which just gets in the way, makes it heavier. Don't need it to hold boots as they go in rucksack which ends up weighing about 10k so be nice to wheel the ski bag. Just need what they call 'a sleeve' with wheels! If anyone can find one I'll buy you a beer!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.skiexchange.co.uk/shop/bags-luggage/equipment-bags/ski-bags/douchebags/the-slim-jim/pitch-black/product/ - adjustable length, so won't go all floppy on you, and all of the weight is in the wheels and supporting frame for them anyway
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
https://www.skatepro.uk/317-11525.htm?stockcode=134A&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0uGU-5aH2QIVEJkbCh0fsAKPEAQYAiABEgIeffD_BwE
Also adjustable, from 106cm to 212cm
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@snowglider, that's the same bag...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sportube series 1? Adjustable length and will last forever
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Brilliant! Thanks guys, just what I'm looking for. Great the excess can be folded over, and just enough room for a few ski bits and pieces without overstuffing it. Beers in London or VT at EoSB if you can make it?!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Jude1, I have the Slim Jim and have found you can actually fit a few more items in there if you choose too. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What about a SporTube Series 1?

Slightly heavier and more expensive, but also hard so more protection for your skis and easy to pull because there's no flopping around of material.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've just come back from a trip having used one of these https://www.decathlon.co.uk/comfort-500-black-id_8398420.html?_cclid=v3_fb75ec18-5133-5452-b8dc-98c4d1dc6781&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5JC0qbyH2QIVSeDICh1WwgprEAQYASABEgICtvD_BwE

You roll the top down (like those waterproof bags) to the length you need, it has wheels on the bottom and rolls up when not used (to the size of a loaf of bread). I'm really pleased with it!

p.s. only a craft beer for me please!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Jude1, This (my daughter has one for her sl skis and its ok)

https://www.sportsdirect.com/nevica-elite-wheel-bag-407123?colcode=40712303

buts its only 162cm long in the small print
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Jude1, open the CD drive door on your PC, pour me in a decent Bavarian dunkel, and I'll collect it over the wire wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Comin' over ousekjarr, glug glug glug
Rats. It's made the cup holder sticky.
(Is glug a German word? Certainly sounds it!)
Thanks for all the great recommendations folks!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@ousekjarr, sorry!
I didn't really look Embarassed
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy