Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WTB: girls (or easy going ladies) size 24 boots fo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im looking for a decent pair of size 24 girls/female four buckle boots, or 3 buckle with power strap. For a narrow footed ever growing 9 year old. Im in the Edinburgh area. What you got?
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not a girls boot but my lad has recently out grown a pair of Head Jr Raptor 70. Bought new from Ellis Brigham and used regularly for nearly a year. I don't think they're particularly narrow though. Can send pics on Fri.

https://m.ellis-brigham.com/products/head-raptor-70-size-245-and-below-2016--2017-ski-boots/701582
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Still looking for boots. I need to bit the bullet this weekend and buy new if nothing comes up here. @balernoStu, I'd be interested in seeing pics.
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@shoogly, Long time no see on here. How is it going. Greaves Sports https://www.greavessports.com/winter-c424/lange-sx80-lds-p1633 have this in 23 and probably got some others. They always seem to have some mega deals on womens small sizes. I'm in China just now so not all pages load easily or I'd do a mini hint over this glass of red wine.
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.

https://www.greavessports.com/winter-c424/tecnica-ten-2-75w-l-p1634

Head in all sizes
https://www.nevisport.com/adapt-edge-85-w-head-9
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi @GlasgowCyclops, yep... been mental busy and haven't really had the time for online social time. You been up to the Coe this season? Had my best days skiing up there on the day of the 6 mile Rannoch Moor tailback Smile

I've called Nevis and they're going to have a look on Saturday if I don't find anything before then. Very Happy

Forgot all about Greaves sports... I'll have a look thanks.

Don't want to spend a fortune as she is growing so fast! If someone could invent a pair of ski boots with adjustable length that retained stiffness, they'd be on to a winner!
latest report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
shoogly wrote:
Hi @GlasgowCyclops, yep... been mental busy and haven't really had the time for online social time. You been up to the Coe this season? Had my best days skiing up there on the day of the 6 mile Rannoch Moor tailback Smile

I've called Nevis and they're going to have a look on Saturday if I don't find anything before then. Very Happy

Forgot all about Greaves sports... I'll have a look thanks.

Don't want to spend a fortune as she is growing so fast! If someone could invent a pair of ski boots with adjustable length that retained stiffness, they'd be on to a winner!

Not been up to Glencoe. Just before the big dump I got two screws (for implants) in my jaw and even though I have about 100 of vouchers I was banned (by dentist) for skiing until my graft binds. Otherwise I'm in China 1/2 the month (in Beijing just now, 10.30 pm with a glass of red in hand) so desperate to go. I'm off to the Coe if it is good on Sat and my Jetlag is fine. Happy

Crazy thing is..... I was tempted to book a tag on the end of this trip and go to the downhill next monday and tuesday in Korea but I had to come back to a training day in Edinburgh, then the Edinburgh was canceled. Just a pi55ser all round Happy
snow conditions     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Screws in jaw 😬😜🤢
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy