Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kids boots - still in time for Feb half term....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have the following boots - all good condition since our kids are trained not to kick or scuff the DIN plates.

Summary - ski boots from 22.5 to 24.5. Average cost for a week's hire is about 30-45gbp depending on country.

The Nordica Doberman boots are really excellent - four clip with power strap, 60 flex and roomy toe box. They've been great. Here's the list: postage on top, to where you are, or pick up from Cambridge UK:

Ski
22.0 Salomon X3 70 four clip, power strap, very high end boot. Almost new; Cost 180gbp; sell 45gbp. SOLD
22.5 Nordica PTJ four clip, beginner boot. Flex 40. Cost 100gbp; sell 25gbp. SOLD
23.0 Nordica Dobermann Team four clip, powerstrap. Cost 120gbp: sell 25gbp. SOLD
23.0 Nordica Dobermann Team four clip, powerstrap. Cost 120gbp: sell 25gbp.
23.0 Nordica Dobermann Team four clip, powerstrap. New toe and heel plates. Cost 120gbp: sell 30gbp SOLD
23.0 Salomon SPK - great furry inner; park boot. Almost new. Cost 180gbp; sell 45gbp.
24.5 Salomon Falcon 60 - four clip. Almost new. Cost 130gbp; sell 40gbp.
And
24.5 Salomon female boots Divine excellent teen boots. Almost new. Cost 215gbp; sell 35gbp. SOLD

I can get them to you for half term if you are interested in anything...
PM or text to 0770 250 5256

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 3-02-18 18:38; edited 3 times in total
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, I'll take the Divine's. Have sent a PM Smile
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@valais2, would have been tempted if a) I could have got the girls to try them on and b) if I though I could fit them in with our luggage allowance. Happy
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@NickyJ, the boots are 'true size' boots - so if you know their mondo size accurately, they will fit. We take boots as cabin baggage if that helps - Squeezy Jet let us on last week with boots in the cabin no problem...
snow conditions     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
THanks @valais2 the Divine boots truly are in excellent condition (they even have the plastic label tag holder still on them). Received with thanks. snowHead
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@djf, excellent.....
latest report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
update

what's left - the SPK are fantastic boots - nicely furry inside and great performance

23.0 Nordica Dobermann Team four clip, powerstrap. Cost 120gbp: sell 25gbp.
23.0 Salomon SPK - great furry inner; park boot. Almost new. Cost 180gbp; sell 45gbp.
24.5 Salomon Falcon 60 - four clip. Almost new. Cost 130gbp; sell 40gbp.
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy