Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alpes - Ski Rental

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Morning Everyone,

My first time in Les Deux Alpes in March, staying at 38 Avenue de la Muzelle, 38860 Mont-de-Lans, France - Hotel Edelweiss (which I have been told is fairly central). I am looking to pre-book my ski rental in advance to save some cash, and I am looking for recommendations. I am not after the top package, a silver package would suffice, but I am concerned about receiving badly kept skis like I did in alpe d'huez last Easter.

If anyone could recommend a shop nearby I would massively appreciate it!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@JGSKI, you're not far from Skimium Sport Emotion. Probably called (Mont de Lans), there are 3. Def not central or Venosc.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Claude B wrote:
@JGSKI, you're not far from Skimium Sport Emotion. Probably called (Mont de Lans), there are 3. Def not central or Venosc.

I'm assuming it is the '2 Alpes Station' shop? '2 ALPES SPORT EMOTION Entrée station côté Mont de Lans'

Thank you! Have you rented from these before?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@JGSKI, I haven't but several friends who have come here have and been happy.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Perfect, Thanks. Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Jacques Sport . . .best techs / machine in the vil . . .had a great service here (after a well know UK shop fooked mine up), so by logic I'm assuming their rentals are also tip top
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I direct people there if they are this end of town. Long way from Edelweiss though.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy