Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nightlife in El Tarter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys first post here just looking for some information, me and a few mates are heading off to Andorra in a few weeks. were staying at the euroski mountain resort in el tarter and was wondering what the night life is like here. we was orginally going to stay in Pas de la casa but we left it too late. I've read Pas has a more livelier night life and was wondering is there a bus that runs to it or taxis etc?

Thanks in Advance
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I go to El Tarter BECAUSE it doesn't have a nightlife Smile

Can't help with the bus, someone will Smile It's all along the same road.

Another thought might be to get a bus/taxi into Andorra La Vella, or suburbs like Encamp/Canillo.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Where you staying there is about nothing to get excited about.

I would suggest rather to go to Andorra la Vella / Escaldes than to Pas de la Casa for the night life. The bus numbers you need are either L3 or L4 (http://www.interurbana.ad/linies/idMenu-2). You could also just go up to Soldeu.

Take care of noting the times for the last buses: http://www.interurbana.ad/estatic/idEstatic-4.

There is also a nightbus but it only goes as far as Canillo from Andorra la Vella. Then it is up to you to try and find a taxi (good luck), walk (5km) or try to hitch a lift (forget it, if you're drunk).

Or, if you opted just to go to Soldeu you can walk downhill back to El Tarter, which should be less than 3km.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thankyou both for you replies, it seems the best thing to do would be to just go to Soldeu and walk, were all early twenties so the walk shouldn't be to hard. About your taxi comment is it notoriously bad for taxis out there? Expensive or just not many of them?

Many thanks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Soldeu is definitely has more life than El-Tarter - a number of lively bars, and Fat Alberts turns into a club and is open to the early hours. Watching The Shambles is worthwhile (band of ski instructors) who play in Fat Alberts from 5pm on a Thursday I believe - cracking night with a hangover to match the next day!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ajrolfe wrote:
Thankyou both for you replies, it seems the best thing to do would be to just go to Soldeu and walk, were all early twenties so the walk shouldn't be to hard. About your taxi comment is it notoriously bad for taxis out there? Expensive or just not many of them?

Many thanks

It's not always easy to find a taxi in the smaller towns. You can phone for a taxi but there is a chance the operator won't understand English.

Otherwise the taxi service is actually reliable, but I won't consider them cheap.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
When I stayed in El Tarter last Christmas if we wanted a night out we'd get the bus up to Soldeu and walk back down the hill in the early hours pissed. About half an hour on the beer scooter.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy