Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nendaz eating and drinking

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All. I'm visiting Nendaz at the end of the month with a group of friends. I'm interested in any tips for relaxed, good quality restaurants, one or two chilled out bars and something a little livelier. I'm also keen to know where people like eating on the mountains too. I can't seem to find any recent threads on this so thought I would start anew. Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Mountaindoc, A good place to eat either for lunch or dinner is Les Etagnes which is at the bottom of the gondola on skiers left it also has a nice après bar called cheers, it’s mainly Dutch but quite a good atmosphere. The Brits mainly go to the Edelweiss but it can get quite lively. There’s a nice microbrewery Brasserie 3300 which is where a lot of locals go.

Restaurants are more difficult as often it’s a matter of personal preference and price. Le Raccard is always a good bet for fondue or a steak and reasonably priced. Trattoria dei Savi is a good Sardinian restaurant. If you want something up market le Mont Rouge is good but seriously expensive also La Lanterne .

Most of the mountain restaurants are run by Télé Nendaz and are nothing to write home about, however the one at Combatseline at the top of the Novelli chair at Siviez is quite good and with a large terrace with great views on a sunny day.

Enjoy your holiday in Nendaz
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Most of the mountain restaurants are run by Télé Nendaz and are nothing to write home about, however the one at Combatseline at the top of the Novelli chair at Siviez is quite good and with a large terrace with great views on a sunny day.

Chalet novelli under the chair towards the bottom is good as well.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The mountain restaurant that we like for lunch is La Dahu at La Chaux. This is on the Verbier side but very good, reasonably priced and great views.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Mountaindoc, Another vote for Les Etagnes, great food and hosts. We stayed there a few times 10 years ago but can't (or rather won't) pay Swiss prices anymore. Also good craic beer tent outside, can get roudy - Dutch vibe. So, if you go give Onno the owner my regards, great guy!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Chalet des Alpes, Prarion. Great!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy