Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone got a spare space w/c 3rd March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi! I'm a single female (42) and looking for someone/a group with a spare space or an individual that would rather have company than go it alone. All my regular snow buddies are pregnant or with children this year! I'm an intermediate to advanced skier but happy to tag along with boarders too or else ski alone if you don't want company Happy

3rd March is the best week for me and I'm based in Bournemouth but happy to go to any resort.

Message me if interested!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Mellymae

I was considering a solo trip but was put off with the lack of some company on the slopes and for dinner etc. My usual partner has decided to go and play golf in Portugal!

That week was the same as I thought but it might have to be a Sunday 4th March flight as I have gig tickets for Elbow on the Saturday.

Im a boarder though if thats okay! Im not sure of my standard but have worked out this is my 15th trip in 17 years. I like cruising blues and reds mainly and finding powder when I can!

Im not too fussy where as long as its not a silly price and I can travel to any southern airport as I live in the Midlands.

Oh Im an easy going guy and Im 48
Let me know what you think Pete Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there iv got one female space left for Meribel for 3rd of March , you can see my post further down we’re pratically giving it away cause someone cancelled , if you want anymore info just let me know .

Cheers Mark @mellymae, @mellymae,
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Mark! Which post is your one so I can see the details? Mel
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah that’s the one , there is other folk looking but it’s first to book , it’s absolute bargain for the French Alps , we paid £500 pp but the folk that had to cancel had paid deposit so only £316 , it’s a cracking group that’s going.

Cheers Mark
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's still French school holidays - though not Paris.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
don’t think so , we have been this week to France the last 2 years and I’m sure the chalet company said it’s there busiest week outside the school holidays , there wasn’t many kids about the last couple of years.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If your wanting to see all the chalet info i can sen it threw to yourself and anything you can think of you want to know just ask.

Cheers Mark
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yes please mark!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Maybe email me? Melsmiff@yahoo.co.uk
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi have you got Messenger my name is Mark Carnegie my profile is of skiing lol , believe it or not I’m just arriving in Chamonix so if i don’t get back to u straight away will send u info threw soon as I’m settled in chalet.

Thanks Mark
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi have you got Messenger my name is Mark Carnegie my profile is of skiing lol , believe it or not I’m just arriving in Chamonix so if i don’t get back to u straight away will send u info threw soon as I’m settled in chalet.

Thanks Mark
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy