Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flaine kids ski lessons

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got any recommendations on booking ski lessons in Flaine for two kids (8 and 10 years old)?

I'm maybe thinking of private lessons as they spent sooooo long standing around in their ESF group in Morzine last year!

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We've used ESI in Flaine Foret on our past couple of trips for our two young kids (a bit younger than yours) and I would highly recommend them. The first of those was for a 2 hour private lesson each day and they really enjoyed it and also came on a lot after a previous demoralising experience in ESF's Rabbit Club. On a recent trip this season we put them in ESI group lessons for the mornings. They really enjoyed that too. I'm not quite sure how much they progressed but they did get their next badge. Group size was initially 3 (including the pair of them) but expanded to 5 by the end of the week, so less crowded than ESF.

Depends what you and your kids want from it though. For the moment we just want ours to enjoy skiing and be well looked after on the mountain and ESI were great for that.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@snowsimon, I'd highly recommend Lynne Stainbrook. He (yes, despite his name!) is an American, so you get the benefit of a native English speaker. He is very calm and all about technique, teaching mainly on the nursery slope, so that you can then take your kids out on the mountain to put into practice what Lynne has taught them. www.lynnestainbrook.com
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Frankly @sj1608 is 100% correct.

Lynne is a legend in Flaine.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks everyone!

I'm going to email Lynne now as loads of people have raved about him.

Thanks
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Best kids ski lessons are with Catherine Pouppeville - see http://www.skicat74.com/english-version.html
You might be too late as she is very popular
Lynne is good but I'd recommend him for nervous adults
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy