Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help!! Discounted ski passes on certain days.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A few resorts that I know of sell cheaper ski passes for certain days, often with some conditions attached like registering online or buying in advance etc.

Some of the ones I know of....
Les Arcs- Saturday 30euros if bought in advance online from samediski
Sainte Foy- 22.50e Sat, Sun and Wed with voucher on back of super U receipt
Valmorel- 33.50e Saturday
La Rosiere+ La Thuile 26e Saturday if bought online in advance
Les Gets- Saturday 30e
Avoriaz 32e Saturday or 59 Weekend
Chatel 31.40e Saturday

I'm sure there are loads more, does anyone know of any?!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Les Deux Alpes has discounts for Saturdays but you have to buy them online in advance. Before Tuesday I think to get it for about 30€. At the moment there are discounts for Wednesdays and Sundays from 10 Jan to 10 Feb. Must order by 2 Feb online using code VIVELESKI. -30% restricted to a certain number.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@alasdair.graham@hotmail.c, how do you buy the La Thuile one? I just tried there and it was €40 for next Saturday
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
La Plagne seem to offer a number of different "special" passes:

- A 30 euro pass on saturdays if you buy online
- A 39 euro Village pass restricted to Montchavin / Champagny / Montalbert (https://winter.la-plagne.com/ski/ski-pedestrian-skipass/prices-villages.html)
- A 30 euro Cool Ski pass restricted to a various small areas (https://winter.la-plagne.com/ski/ski-pedestrian-skipass/cool-ski.html )
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
https://www.skialacarte.fr gives various discounts and free loyalty days at a selection of resorts
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Andermatt has daily passes for 10CHF for the next week Mon-Fri only I believe. Was also running this week.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@moseyp, http://www.jeskieausoleil.com

Register here and buy before friday, I think it may be only available from the French side tho.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@mmgg1988, Cheers, that's a great offer!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Les Menuires / St Martin 1-day pass discounted by 50% on Saturdays, so currently from €49 to €24.50. I think Trois Vallees may do a similar 20% discount. Possibly both only for advance purchase. Great for a day / weekend, but generally not worth it if going for a week.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy