Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs 1st week in March (2 people)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Fellow Snowheads,

Our lovely ski group is looking for two people to join us for a week in Les Arcs from 3rd-10th March. There are six of us, aged 34-38, all experienced but easy-going (i.e. not competitive) skiers who are there primarily to enjoy the snow and relax in the evenings. We go out for dinner/drinks but don't go crazy staying out till all hours. We are staying in a cosy chalet in Les Arcs (2000), and the room is a double, so would suit a couple. However, we may be able to negotiate it into a twin, so if you are an interested non-couple then let me know!

The cost is £728 per person which covers accommodation (full board) and flights (Gatwick). Lift passes will be extra.

You will be joining a really chilled-out, fun group in a fantastic resort! PM me if interested or post below. We are all based in London so if you are too then we'd be happy to meet up in advance. Any questions, just ask. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey - I am looking to join a group,the first week of March. I'm in the same age described and based in London. Unfortunately I'm single and not a in couple so that may make thinks a little tricky. However, I would be interested to find out more.

Thanks

Charlie
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

I'm in the same age bracket and looking for a group to join. I'm in Norfolk but can easily get to Gatwick.

Would be happy to share a twin.

Thanks

Paula
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy