Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone else seeing Black squirrels

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
clarky999 wrote:
davidof wrote:
valais2 wrote:
@Weathercam, ,,,yep...we have loads of them on the Crans Montana side of the Valais...

And before the argument starts about the white diamonds on chests: the one around us are Black....and squirrely.

Small squirrel symmetry fact: did you know that Germans cannot say 'squirrel' and English cannot say the German for 'Squirrel'?

Squirrel
Eichhörnchen

I have no problems with that: Eichhörnchen

Surely you mean oachkatzl wink
Oachkatzerl please!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person

there you go white squirrel, in front of the chalet just now Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That is weaselly recognisable - it's stoatally different to a squirrel.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just saw some near the Schwarsee lake in Kitzbuhel, so getting more popular
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tons of black squirrels around Innsbruck, and N saw a red one the other week although I missed it. They are smaller than the grey ones in the UK.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The majority of squirrels in our village near Cambridge are now black. There are other significant populations in other parts of Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and nearby.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
All the squirrels in my part of South Cambridgeshire are grey imports.

All the squirrels in the Saas valley in Switzerland are black.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Here they're mostly small black squirrels but I see a few small red ones too.

Interestingly, according to Wiki, the black ones here in the Alps are a variant of the Eurasian red squirrel, whereas those in the UK are descendants of the American Frey and fox squirrels.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Black Squirrels are common in Vancouver, B.C. Seen them in most of the parks. Same for Niagara Falls, NY.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We have at least one drey nearby. It is about 150m down the road though.

I was minding my own business when a black squirrel sauntered up my drive - when I got out the house he'd disappeared, then reappeared on the garage terrace with an enormous hazelnut from the neighbours tree.

How funny I thought.

A few days later I'm in the drive painting my shutters and hear the gravel move. I look up and he's back. He gives me a hard stare, as I am in his way, between him and his hazelnuts. Then casually turns around and departs.

Cool as a cucumber.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy