Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FOR SALE Various kids skis and poles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a few pairs of outgrown kids skis to shift.

I am in Manchester and would really prefer collection or local meet up within a reasonable distance but would consider packing up and sending at buyer's cost.

Atomic Redster 140 kids race/piste ski, sidecut 107 65 88 rad 8 with rail mounted XTE 7 binding, decent used condition, a good few base scratches, would benefit from a service . £75

Atomic Spike 130 kids All Mountain ski, sidecut 106 80 95 rad 15.6, FFG flat mounted binding, guessing for around about a boot size 23, maybe BSL 255. Really stunning looking kids ski with fantastic Yeti monster graphics. In excellent used condition, waxed and need a scrape. £90

Elan Race RCX World Cup 130, kids race/piste performance ski, sidecut 104 65 91 rad.9.8 with EL10 system binding. Excellent condition these were barely used. These are a very nice wood core proper little ski. They are heavy and would suit a strong little champ. £120

Volkl Gotama Junior 148. With very decent adult Marker Free Ten flat mounted bindings, mounted to I'd guess a BSL of around 270 maybe. Sidecut 118 86 111. These were well loved and well skied and are well worn! Need a good service but loads of edge and base left. They are very nice wood core proper junior version of adult ski. £70.

Kerma blue poles length 105 a bit scuffed but straight and perfectly usable. Will throw in with any of the above.

TWO pairs of Leki Drifter Vario adjustable poles. Trigger S Grip detachable strap. Goes from 90 to 120 cm. Lightweight aluminium.
Pair one is Flick Lock variant and is in excellent condition barely used £40
Pair two is twist lock variant and in very good used condition. £20

Happy to answer any questions and send pictures by email. Will put pictures up here if I get time and remember how to do it!! Thank you snowHead
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy