Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val D'Isere - Geneva transfer share (27th of Jan)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone interested in sharing a private transfer from Val D'Isere to Geneva airport on the 27th of Jan.
We are a group of 4 but it's working out a bit pricey and are happy to share if it fits in with your plans.
Planning on leaving Val @ 12.15, need to be in Geneva for 4/5pm. Obviously we might have to bring the collection time forward if conditions deteriorate.
Drop me a private message or post on here if you are interested?
Cheers,
Niall
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you are on Facebook join Tartenaise transfers page and ask.
Lots if transfer cimpanies check on there to fill their buses and you can get quotes. Worth a try
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy