Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Elan Race SLX 151 slalom skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Gettting little to no use, sitting there looking sad due to me having a lot of other skis and sore knees that are probably not going to like them so much for quite a long time (and not a lot of nice slalom pistes in the N. Pennines!). So if they're of use to someone else at a reasonable price then I'll regretfully pass them on. Make me an offer.

These, I think:
http://www.skireviewer.com/elan_skis/test-review-ski-elan-race-slx-fusion

R11.8. Dual Ti, RST walls, Woodcore.
115/65/96
ER11 bindings (adjustable).

In overall very good nick, few minor scrapes here and there no doubt. Were serviced, edged, waxed etc about a year ago: had only 1 quick outing since then, indoors.

Can probably courier them though collection is obviously cheaper.

Can E-Mail pics if required.

Cheers.
snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have them in longer size, and would have no hesitation in saying they are the best skis I have ever had for on piste, high energy, fun.
Not for beginners though...they need a good deal of input, but wow...they really give it back.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@rungsp, pretty much with you on that. Do wonder whether I should keep them and hope that I can get strong and confident enough to use them outdoors - and if I can find the decent pistes to ski them on. (I do also have the ladies' detuned versions tho' - can't justify keeping them all; can I..? rolling eyes )
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sold, thanks.
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy