Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix /Argentiere March 1st -7th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm in Argentiere off piste skiing from Mar 1st. On my own for first few days, before 2x ski buddies arrive Mar3rd, forecast.

Experienced skier, know Cham v. well, would be interested in hooking up with an experienced ski buddy or two, to ski mostly lift served off piste. (Must have ava gear, etc). Pm me if interested.

p.s. be warned I'll be supporting Ireland in the rugby though!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was about to say yes but I'd be worried about your mood after Wales beat you in Cardiff (I almost said hammer but that may be taking it too far).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jonesj,

said like a true Welsh rugby fan!!

It's ok, cos we'll there before the Welsh game anyhow... not that ye'll get near us, don't you know the Irish love the millenium stadium!! Smile

Are you about in Cham from Mar 1st by any chance? (& if so do you want to ski & see the mountains rather than hang out in the valleys!?)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Would love to but can't see the wife going for it. Already had my boys trip to ischgl and have even managed 2 days in verbier end of March. I don't normally get more than 1 ski trip in a year!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@horgand, I'll be about all week, have my own Ava gear etc, know GM and other areas well too - always nice to ski with new people Smile

And I'll be supporting Ireland in the rugby too!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fixx, I've sent you a pm. Great to meet up for a ski.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi from Paul in Whistler...
Finally; first trip to ski the Euro-zone: Geneva to Argentiere on Feb 28 to 9... or 10 Mar.
Then to St Foy from Mar 10 to 17 or 18th... for LesArcs, Tignes and ValD'... and/or...
I live across the street from Creekside Gondi and already hit 60 days;
... too old to ski every day - but No skidding, falling or waiting...
Rancho Ep #10 convinced me:

http://youtube.com/v/HPP2YHR02BA&hl=es-419&gl=CO
Peut-etre que je vais chercher M. Plake et nous allons skier une crete... and then there is that wing-suit that bounces onto the sidewalk...
Anyway - I am sure I will run into some 'experts' for a run or cafe...
But if you have clues about La Grands Montets etc...
And the real question is:
How to get from Cham to BourgStM and on to St Foy without a 7 hour multi-stop transfer...
ps: I like this one too:

http://youtube.com/v/ZbvGotrXFF4&feature=youtu.be
ciao
Paul
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy