Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS - NEW Norrona Lofoten Pro one-piece Mens M

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I bought a Norrona Lofoten Pro one piece mens M ski suit brand new from Jennwein (Norrona main dealer) in St Anton September 2016 and have never worn it, for 2 reasons (a) i've been waiting for deep powder (now in the Alps), and (b) if i'm honest it was a bit small in size (fits now though).

I'm at a bit of a crossroads with it, I've bought a pair of Norrona Pro trousers and jacket from a guy on here 3 months ago, and really love them so am thinking whether I actually need the one piece? So, if anyone wants to buy it i'll consider sensible offers. There's none about , its new with tags, never been out of the wardrobe and its pretty much surplus to requirements. Smoke/ pet free home etc.

Size M blue/ green and yellow zips. Very striking suit, great quality, RRP £1200€ (I didn't pay that and am happy to pass the saving on to the buyer).

Awesome piece of kit, great quality and would be a great buy for someone. Before I ebay it, any interest on here. PM for photos and i'll email - keen to move quickly on it.

Cheers Mark

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 8-01-18 17:15; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Markymark29, how about you post some photos of you wearing it here, and we’ll decide whether you should keep it or not?
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Laughing @Scarlet, I would post photos on here, but have never mastered how to do it.
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
https://goo.gl/images/3grsMX
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Laughing
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy