Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 March Mayrhofen - room for one more on group trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a mixed bag of skiers and boarders ranging from okay to pretty damn good! We all met on here or on other forums and there have been more than 20 group trips over the last nine years so we are pretty experienced! Ages range from 30 (although she may be lying) to late 40s.

We are a pretty relaxed group who do all like to get together for a drink or social ski but everyone does there own thing. Some of us will be up and on the first lift looking for POW POW and others will be in the bar until closing and late on the mountain…so whatever is your level or pleasure you will probably find a buddy! We have a core group but people come and go (and then frequently come back again) so it’s a pretty fluid group. This year we have an odd number so have a place for a single girl who fancies a week skiing/ boarding in Mayrhofen departing on 3rd March.

The deal is for a week based on two sharing and half board, transfers and 20kg baggage allowance per person included. We are a pretty dispersed group so we have arranged flights from Bristol, Newcastle, Manchester and Gatwick all for the same price. Its £764 but if you want to take your own skis/ board they charge another £30 carriage.

We are all set to go but for our odd number! Any takers?

- Given how we all met we try to be as inclusive as possible and welcome new people so while we only need one girl to make up the numbers if there are two of you and you want to join a group trip let me know. I would be happy to pass on the trip details so you can book with the travel agent and if you want to join us on the piste or in the bar that would be great!

PM or post here and one of us will get back to you asap.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

I'm interested in this trip. I'm a female in my 30's intermediate snowboarder.
Does the price include ski pass?

Thanks

Paula
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello,

I would be interested in future trips is there a group or facebook page?

I'm a male, 37, advanced skier.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy