Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier - for a ski holiday in march 2018

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
49 years old M intermediate skier, loved the long pistes of Les Arcs and Solden but flexible on dates and destinations, looking to join a group/ other persons looking for a 4-7 days ski holiday this march.
Sociable with a good sense of humor, I enjoy the mountains but it's more fun to to cruise in company till 15-16 then go for a nice apres ski.
Would love to return to Solden, BTW. Razz
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi
I am looking for someone who can go 24/25 Feb or 3/4 March 2018 for a week.
56yr old good intermediate,not into long lunches prefers to ski all day,not much of a boozer skiing though due to its all lager out there(I drink ale..but dont mind if you do)...can solo ski or buddy up,whatever is preferable.
I am tied to these dates so need to find someone that can commit to either and then book something up.
Been Les Arcs/Solden before and they are ok,just for information would not mind trying 2 alpes(Glacier/Good nightlife/Ice sculptures)Morzine or Avoriaz...these are resorts I have not been to yet
Brum based but can do Manx/LHR easy

If you are interested feel free to get in touch.
No problems if you are looking for something else that suits.

Dan
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Dan,

Will be in St Anton for the week from the 3rd March with a friend but the Hotel we are in is sold out happy if you want to find accommodation and join for skiing etc.

Cheers

Nick
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Singlesport is in Courchevel on 10 March and Courmayeur on 17th we have single or shared rooms available. Please see the website for details if the 2 trips
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@skigirl21, thanks for the info but in my particular case i have to be somewhere on 11.
The ski safari on 17 of March looks good but it involves steeper pistes that what i am used to, right now. And it's always nicer to know from the start who your room mate/ski buddy is.
@humbucker, i just sent you a PM. Let's start searching.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
nickcement wrote:
Hi Dan,

Will be in St Anton for the week from the 3rd March with a friend but the Hotel we are in is sold out happy if you want to find accommodation and join for skiing etc.

Cheers

Nick

Thanks nick for the reply.
I will see how things pan out in the next few weeks,I will be in touch if I book for St.Anton.
Nice ski area,been there before.

Chhers
Dan
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skigirl21 wrote:
Singlesport is in Courchevel on 10 March and Courmayeur on 17th we have single or shared rooms available. Please see the website for details if the 2 trips

Thanks skigirl but I cannot make these dates.

Dan
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi @humbucker @drporat if your interested you should check out https://www.crazycamp.org it is an amazing skiing, hiking snow camp 4-10th March in Switzerland! Where you get to meet people from all over the world, stay in a isolated hut up on the mountain and take in breathtaking views. It is an experience to remember. I had the best time there and learnt so much about myself and others I would highly recommend this to someone who is looking for a easy-going, friendly, non judgemental, fun environment Smile I loved every second! Plus the skiing is incredible!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi

Thanks for the information
I will look at this site.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
With all due respect towards comercial/various tourist factors posting in the forums, i would rather go with fellows Snowheads members.
The forums here actually manage to bring people closer.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@drporat, sorry to offend was just trying to help Smile hope you find some fellow snow heads then.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Skihiker, no offense whatsoever, thank you for the information that i am sure was relevant for all of us here. Skiing in CH in march at those low prices looks apppealing Laughing
It is just that in my specific case i would like to go skiing with folks i can initially communicate with and know a bit before the plane hits the ground, rather than having to put up with someone unknown for 7 days in the same room, feeling awkward. I apologize if my answer seemed harsh.
This way it will be more fun to ski, drink and dine - which to me is the whole point of a ski vacation, and if i can extend it - of life
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy