Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a group mid/late Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dear SnowHeads,

Does anyone have any spots available, or know of any groups for a trip in mid/late Feb? I've got a trip booked for early Jan, but one weeks skiing each year just isn't enough!!! I've done 3 trips with a group run from Snowdome in Tamworth and loved it. I'd be happy to go pretty much anywhere and can be pretty flexible on the dates.

I've seen that there are trips run through singlesport.com, has anyone had any experience with them?

If anyone knows of any groups, or if you fancy getting a trip together, then it would be great to hear from you.

Mogsy23
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi mogsy23,

We've got a small chalet company based in the Paradiski area and we have some availability for 9th - 16th Feb in Chalet Campanules and we don't make a supplement for our single rooms if that's any use? Details via the link below . . .

Happy planning!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have skied with Singlesport a few times in Corchevel. The trips there in Jan and March are usually some 40 to 50 strong with all abilities. Age range from mid twenties onwards. With a group this large you can always find someone of your own ability with whom to ski and who knows the resort well. You get lessons included in the price for five of the six days. When I have been the group size for the lessons has been six to ten per instructor. Nice chalets, varying standard and hence price. Group transfers from the airport or station are extra, but are run by the chalet company and are very flexible regarding airport and time. Three Valleys is a vast area with lots of variation, so there is plenty to do. The run from Saulire (2800m) down to Le Praz (1300m) at the end of the day is fab. Phone up and talk to Ruth. She won't bite!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the reply re singlesport, I'm currently torn between singlesport to courcheval in mid march and going to Morzine with Hofnar in late feb. The plus of the march trip would be that I would get to have my birthday out there, might mid march (15th-22nd) be a little late in the season to be sure of getting a good covering of snow?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mogsy23, that's peak holiday time in France - might be worth looking at other countries. Personally I think I'd look at Italy.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, Personally I'd rather head to Italy too, It's just a matter of finding a decent group trip and so far these 2 have stood out, if anyone knows of any italian ones I'd certainly be interested????
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi there, I’m thinking of booking a holiday with singlesport. Just wondered would anyone have any idea of the age range, I’m 47 and would prefer to be with a group similar age range to myself than much younger or older. Also, I’ve skied about 6 times but not massively confident lol, is there generally a range of abilities on group holidays such as this. Thanks in advance for any replies, advice etc.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Take a look at this site

https://ski.sunweb.co.uk

I went with them in December and it was perfect, lift pass was included in the cost of the holiday (For us it was £129 each for a week), flights and car hire on top and the only thing we had to do was treat the place with respect (Shock ,horror) i know the cheek of it.

I'm looking for another short break at some stage but i dont think i'll ever use anyone else now, there are loads of resorts and if you can organise a bit your laughing.

Good luck
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy