Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Strangest ski lesson?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Mine was in Courchevel, with an ESF ski instructor. After arriving very late, our well-fuelled instructor gave us a "lesson" which consisted of skiing in front of us straight down each slope in order to visit either a bar or a toilet after every run. To finish he brought us up the steepest drag lift I have ever encountered Shocked (some of you snowheads out there must have at least seen this drag - but I'm sure you all found an alternative route). I didn't learn anything but at least I can say I have been up that draglift!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Skiing off-piste with an instructor in Wengen back in the nineties. We were stood on top of a hillock, and our instructor pointed down and set off. Having travelled around 10 metres, she completely disappeared into a pocket of powder that must have been 2 metres deep.

One bloke decided to follow her......
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Meister Jäger wrote:
Mine was in Courchevel, ... he brought us up the steepest drag lift I have ever encountered

probably the Creux - its been replaced by a chair this year. Had a 30 degree section on it.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
30 degrees ..... no way .... really!!??! thats complete lunacy Shocked
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Been there - very sore on the ankles. Didn't realise they could bend that far.

.....and, yes, it is complete lunacy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's the drags that go downhill that cause soreness - and not in the ankles Mr. Green
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy