Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a trip to Val Thorens 20th -27th January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

I am looking to get out to Val Thorens for a week to ski, meet with new likeminded people and with a love for the mountains. I would be travelling from Manchester and I do have a good friend over there that I would like to meet up with as well as looking for a buddy to ski (mainly pistes) Please let me know if anyone else is in a similar position and if there are any trips organised and are still looking to fill a space, or if anyone fancies a trip to the three valleys. Not a massive drinker and my main aim is to enjoy the mountains, whilst balanced with a bit of social fun and good company.

Thanks
Russ
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads @Russ, snowHead

Always worth checking/adding yourself to the snowbuddy too, as it's there to help snowHeads find each other.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks admin, I have done this now, so I feature there also, hopefully something may come of my posts ⛷
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Russ,

Going to be in Val Thorens the week you are going small group 6 of us!!

We are with Skiworld and still got rooms in out Chalet but need another one!!

Cheers

Nick
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Welcome to snowHeads @nickcement, snowHead

Same advice as above: it's worth adding your details to the snowbuddy too.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@nickcement,

Hi Nick, this sounds good, can you let me know any relevant details about what you have booked, ie costs and what that would cover please.

Thanks
Russ
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Russ, give me an email on nick@delmonreadymix.com then can email you the details Nick
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@nickcement,

Perfect Nick, I have dropped you an email 😉
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Russ don't seem to have got an email whats your email address? Nick
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@nickcement,

Hi Nick, that’s strange 🤭

You can reach me at russ@caterfab.com OR
Russ.billing@icloud.com

Thanks
Russ
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@nickcement,

Hi Nick, did you get my email address ok, I tried sending you another email this morning, not sure if it got delivered this time or not. Please let me know 😉
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Still desperately seeking a spot to piggy back someone’s trip.
Maybe you have a spare
Space because of a drop out last minute, if so please consider me ⛷⛷
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy