Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier 27th Jan to 3rd Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all. Due to ski buddies being unavailable this year, I’m looking to join or make up a group for 28th Jan to 3rd Feb. Happy to go anywhere, I’m open to self catering, chalet or hotel. I’m mid 40’s, intermediate to advanced skier, happy to discuss all options.

Cheers
Nick
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Soliskibloke, This trip is made for you. Very few spaces left though.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=133282

Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Soliskibloke I'm looking to go away weekend of 27/28 Jan for a week. Friends can't make it that week. I'm looking to join a group or another solo skier. Flexible on ski resort as long as it's a large/relatively large ski area. Would like to go to Saalbach, St Anton, Grand Massiff, Val'd'Isere/Tignes. I'm an advanced skier who enjoys plenty of skiing and a little bit of apres. Flexible on accommodation.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey, I might be up for something like this. I’m early 40’s. intermediate/advanced. Looking for a good ski and a good apres. Also flexible on accommodation. I have heard great things about all of the places mfleming have mentioned, especially st Anton and Val D’Isère. Looking to come to Europe as I am in Canada. Would also do Dolomites Italy (I know it sounds crazy, but my whistler trip just fell through and I am itching to get away. Just found this forum recently after epicski forums went down).

Thanks!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Guys, I’ve joined the snowheads pre birthday bash for that week in Alleghe. You should investigate the same. Lots of likeminded folks of various abilities. Thanks for replying by the way.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have just been reading about this. Looks awesome. Doing my research now.....thanks!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Two of us looking to potentially share travel by hire car/ferry and accommodation, anywhere in alps with advanced skiing or big ski area! 27/18th Jan - for 7 days.

We are a couple aged 24 and 25

Cheers
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@tom17griffiths, check out @geepee's link above. We can still do something there snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy