Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowinn - beware

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ordered a selection of base layer items from Snowinn in November. They still haven't arrived and it's now Christmas. Endless hassle trying to track the order, useless customer service and almost impossible to speak with anyone. Beware!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've used them a number of times, some big orders (last must have been circa 20 items)

Never had any problems. Granted 1 order took 4 weeks to arrive but the status updates were provided in my account.

Email were always responded to aswell.

Only annoyance I had once was ordering an item that was shown in stok but 3 days later they emailed to apologise it wasn't. Gave me a refund straight away, and a €30 voucher.

Perhaps you've been unlucky this time?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bought a turbo trainer from bike inn ( same people) about 4 years ago. No bother at all.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Same here, ordered from them multiple times and everything always went without a glitch.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@timmythedog, I’ve ordered from them many times, the last time a couple of weeks ago, never had an issue, and that includes returns.

It’s almost certainly the courier at fault. What has been the problem tracking the order? SnowInn normally ship via GLS Group, and then transfer to Parcel Force in the UK.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I ordered c. Nov 23. Three items. Became increasingly concerned around Dec 12/13. Emailed them as site login failed consistently. No reply. Tried live chat but usually 25-30 in queue ahead of me. Neither worked. Asked via chat for email response by supplying order number and email address- nothing. Tried calling several times but lines consistently busy. Eventually got through last week. Was assured items would be delivered before Christmas eg on Friday at latest. Sadly they weren't. Bottom line is that they should not offer items for sale that are not stocked. A hugely frustrating experience. I won't be using them again.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Grabbed heaps of Toko tuning gear (roto brushes, Iron, base and side edge bevels) from Snowinn. So much cheaper/product availability than anywhere in Australia. Great online store. You must have just had a bad run.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@timmythedog, there have been threads on this in the past - you definitely aren't the only one. If you search snowinn title only you will find them. Summary: stuff turns up eventually. They are cheap but don't order anything time sensitive.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The bottom line is that it's sharp practice at best to offer stuff for sale that isn't in stock. And their customer service was non existent. Lesson - don't use Snowinn!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
This story is, in parts, reminiscent of my experience with Snokart a year ago shortly before a ski trip, where the website didn't mention stock levels but did give delivery times which I relied on.

I received an email confirmation that my order had been shipped, so when I later queried its non-delivery, I was bemused to learn from the director that it was due to delays of a bulk delivery into Southampton docks needed to meet my order. in this case it was only a few days but it was too late for me (lesson learnt about stock and "shipment"!).

I was told that well over 98% deliveries were as per website claims.

Apart from my failed expectations, I was happy with their timely responses to my emails and now I understand how they operate (despite feeling I had been misled), am also happy to buy from them again, with the proviso that I don't gamble on not being in the 2% wink
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I ordered ski poles from them. Tracker said they'd been dispatched after two days; took four weeks to arrive, and went via 2 European cities. Postmark suggests they were lying about the dispatch date to stop me cancelling the order when it hadn't arrived as promised.

And they looked almost second hand when they arrived.....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy