Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PULL!!!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've two new disiplines for the Winter Olympics.

The first combines the: Half-Pipe-Biatholon. Snowbawders doing the half-pipe, whilst the Biatholon contestants shoot at them.
Serac-Pulling. Skiers attatch themselves to Seracs by way of three ice screws. They then ski off attatched by rope, until it becomes tight. Then, you ski out of the way of the tumbling serac. Genius. Little Angel
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
I've two new disiplines for the Winter Olympics.

The first combines the: Half-Pipe-Biatholon. Snowbawders doing the half-pipe, whilst the Biatholon contestants shoot at them.

How about the bi-atholon guys ski down the middle of the pipe, and have to get the boarders either side?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
good idea, although I think i would have to replace snowboarding with a couple of different sports.
Figuer skating and Curling could definarly be improved by people shooting at them! Oh at would have the skiers take a leaf out of clarksons book and arm them with a machine gun!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wear The Fox Hat, Could be the Sprint. Little Angel
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'd watch Halfpipe Hockey.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How about having the Women's Moguls combined with Beach Volleyball?
(or am I the only one who thinks Alisha Camplin bouncing up and down in a bikini would make a great show?)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think it's time snowboarders were given a fair go, we need board flavoured versions of cross country (50km pursuit should do for a start) and ski jumping (although in all that baggy gear it might look more like parachuting).
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A TV program from a few years back had an article on Internation Ski Jumper Shooting. A combination of Ski Jumping and Clay Pidgeon shooting. I think it was on "Not The None O'Clock News" but I cannot find any details on the web.

SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
Snowbawders
My dictionary defines "bawd" as procurer, procuress, prostitute or bothel keeper. So a "snowbawder" must be someone doing these activities in the snow. Hence I believe that the combined event proposed would be a way of reducing crime in the Alps.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Laughing You're an evil man FenlandSkier: the thought of all those snowBoarders bunny hopping their way around a cross country track - evil Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
admin wrote:
Laughing You're an evil man FenlandSkier: the thought of all those snowBoarders bunny hopping their way around a cross country track - evil Twisted Evil

And then getting crushed by a piste basher who wasn't looking.

Shocked Toofy Grin Skullie
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy