Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last Take at Skiing: What boots?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
sugarmoma666 wrote:
Did you ever take your boots back to CEM or speak to him about the issues you're having? Boots sometimes need further tweaking after you've skied on them.

I am thinking of doing it this time as i no longer am in the UK.... And to be honest as per other recs i believe i should get bootfitted somewhere near the slope so i test all week Very Happy... Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pam w wrote:
Snowboard = more comfortable boots. wink

hahaha tried it a few years back very cool thing, but in comparison to the way i ski and years i just gave up on board as i thought i will never make it to tthe level of my current skiing....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd strongly recommend you don't see Andy at SOLE, whoever Andy is, i'm sure he's a nice chap but has never worked at SOLE, we've never had an Andy. xx
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@CH2O, hello! How are you?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Maybe this helps .... (The comments are also a good source of info)
https://patriotfootbeds.com/blogs/news/48742593-5-best-ski-boots-for-wide-feet
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have had problems with boots for years.

I had a holiday booked to Courchevel so asked for advice on here. I was recommend The Boot Lab. Booked a fitting for evening we arrived. Went to fitting and did not look at reviews or price or anything, I just bought the boot they said would fit my feet best. They made custom footbeds and were awesome. I skiied the week and returned to the shop three times for advice and minor adjustments. I have ended up with a really comfy pair of boots, should have done it ages ago.

Wish I had done this years ago. Could not recommend The Boot Lab more highly. They even offer a guarantee that the boots will be comfy.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@CH2O, G'day from me too Cool
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
In 1997 a crack bra-fitting team was sent to coventry for a motor-boating crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped on the back of an Aldi lorry to the french underground. Today, still wanted and loved by their mum(s) they survive as boot-fitters of fortune. If you have a problem (non-sexual) …. If no one else can help .… and if you can find them .. then maybe you can hire ….. the Sole boot lab team.

ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@DB, My second pair of ski boots were fitted by the original boot lab team. Unfortunately I have been sworn to secrecy so you will have to track them down yourself NehNeh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy