Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva Airport - easyjet - altibus

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, we are arriving on EasyJet from Orly Airport, Paris to Geneva airport. I understand Easyjet arrive in French Sector as well as our luggage. We need to go to the main information counter (gawdy yellow counter) to collect our altibus tickets. to go to Val Thorens. I am confused as I have been told that to pass from French to Swiss side of the airport I need to have a boarding pass to another gate on Swiss side or car rental booking documentation. How do I get from French side of arrivals to the main Geneva arrivals hall where the information counter is as well as the exit to the bus station? Thanks, we are traveling from Australia and know no French so trying to make this effortless.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to SHs @ddd111, snowHead . When friends went to the French sector by mistake a couple of years ago (I was picking them up on the Swiss side) they had no problem walking through - no requirement for a boarding pass or car rental documentation. There's a sort of "Alice in Wonderland" walk through - only passport needed. And English is very widely spoken in Geneva airport, so you should have no worries. But things do change - probably somebody with more recent experience will respond soon.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy