Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

boot bag with wheels?

Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I have a saloman boot bag which I fill with all my stuff for a few days skiing. However this can be very heavy and when doing a lot of walking through airports I fancy the idea of a boot bag with wheels. Can anyone recommend one? brand? link where to buy one? . My ski gear has to be bought either online or in Resort, ski gear is not great here in the west of Ireland.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have never heard of a boot bag with wheels. I use a big holdall, which holds boots in the end compartments and has wheels. Something like this: https://www.sportsdirect.com/nevica-lge-ski-holdall-81-407121
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that, is it ok as cabin luggage? My other alternative is my little wheelie cabin bag, but it has a hard shell so I can't stuff it with ski pants , socks , hats, gloves etc....lol. Usually I stuff the ski bag as well, but next trip is only for a few days so it is cheaper to hire when I get there, . ( try out new skis, yippee)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not a cheap solution, but the douchebag has a roller bag that you can also hook to a ski bag https://douchebags.com/little-Fitzwilliam-60l
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Themasterpiece wrote:
Not a cheap solution, but the douchebag has a roller bag that you can also hook to a ski bag https://douchebags.com/little-Fitzwilliam-60l

The link won’t work because of the questionable name of the bag, but look at the 60-L roller bag
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@biddpyat, check out SnoKart, not cheap but they do one called Kabin Boot Bag.

https://www.snokart.com/collections/ski-boot-bags/products/kabin-boot-bag
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks folks, @Themasterpiece, laughing at the name of the bag, god I know a few of them!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
woa, you weren't jokng about it being not cheap. still though that looks super cool. My husband was asking what I would like for christmas so he will find those links in his email later....Wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
biddpyat wrote:
Thanks for that, is it ok as cabin luggage?

No, this is a large bag, that holds everything you need, except skis. I usually then bring a backpack as hand luggage.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@biddpyat, if you're husband really loved you...
I've got a Kabinbag and whilst not cheap, they're grrreat😀
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
biddpyat wrote:
Thanks for that, is it ok as cabin luggage?

The Kabin Boot Bag certainly is.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I've got one of these

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DAKINE-Over-Under-Womens-Suitcase/dp/B00Q5NU7N6?tag=amz07b-21

It says that it is cabin acceptable. The reason that I really like it is after many years of having to lug 2 boot bags around airports whilst skis and suitcase we rolled around by other half I found this, measured up and finally I had found a wheeled bag for 2 pairs of boots Very Happy . 1 pair in the top 2nd pair in the bottom and clothes all around and in the middle.

Not a cheap option but so much better than 2 boot bags!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
ah folks, ye are great. Lots of stuff to choose from. I am sick of having a dent in my shoulder from lugging boot bags, ( have to carry his too if he is lugging the skis about). I will have this sorted, come hell or high water. ( seeing as I am making it my christmas gift)
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
http://transpack.net/trvpro/

not a wheely bag, but a boot + helmet bag that's actually a rucksack, with space for a few extra items too (more than enough space for goggles, gloves, few base layers, socks, etc., and if squished right down, a pair of ski pants)
won't get a shoulder dent. pretty comfy to carry where airport trolleys don't exist. too big for cabin baggage though, but it fits on train overhead racks nicely.

I won mine in a raffle. It gets used a lot.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
biddpyat wrote:
ah folks, ye are great. Lots of stuff to choose from. I am sick of having a dent in my shoulder from lugging boot bags, ( have to carry his too if he is lugging the skis about). I will have this sorted, come hell or high water. ( seeing as I am making it my christmas gift)

More than happy to help.

Seeing as you want to stop the dent in your shoulder, or as I find with mine, the strap that just keeps slipping, would the Boot & Helmet Pack be an option, albeit a cheaper one? It can be worn as an actual back pack...

https://www.snokart.com/collections/ski-boot-bags/products/boot-helmet-pack
ski holidays
I have a burton helmet & boot backpack
snow report
The helmet and boot backpack is a good idea too, plus it won't be annoying to drag around tripping other airport users. Good Idea. Seeing as I don't wear a helmet, then more room for stuff.
ski holidays
Hi biddpyat i've just got the OH a kabin boot bag for crimbo like you said not cheap but a very good bag the handle extends to a good length as well so you can walk comfortably with it .
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy