Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotel Du Golf Arc 1800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Anyone had any experience or views about Hotel Du Golf at Arc 1800 please

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 3-12-17 16:42; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Might be worth putting Arc 1800 in the title to attract someone for that neck of the woods. (You can do it by editing the first post).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Had a beer in the bar there Easter 1985. There was a jazz quartet on...place was empty.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, I've stayed there several times....and if going to Les Arcs, would always try to stay there.

Location is very handy, as it looks out over the lifts

The food is plentiful, with a decent breakfast and plenty of choice for the evening meal. The quality of the food is good, rather than outstanding.

The rooms are typical for a French hotel of this standard - not plush or large, but perfectly clean and comfortable.

There is a nice bar, with a big open fire...and when I was there, a Jazz Trio was playing in the background.

The downside is finding your way back to your room requires a Sat Nav, as there is a complicated series of "ramps" that all look the same and lead you to the wrong room....not really a big issue, as it was probably just me.

Overall, I have always been happy there, so would recommend it.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not recently. Funky architecture (the ramps), which I like.

Edible food. As stated, you get what it looks like you get.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I would echo OFB comments. I stayed there two years ago. Well located, good food, clean rooms - all you need on a Ski holiday
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Excellent location. Stayed there about 20 yrs ago and loved it. Obviously have no idea how the rooms/food have changed since then.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks everyone will be giving it a try.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Stayed there about four years ago and has been said excellent location. Under admittedly good conditions, managed to ski through the doorway into the boot room. The description of the internal ramps don't do the architecture justice. The artist Escher could have had a hand in the design! We were there on a B and B basis and had no complaints. Well located for eating out at night if you want.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Stayed many times but not for 3 years..can’t beat the location. Even the biggest eater will not go hungry and the corridors are as others have said..confusing🤔
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy