Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Menuires / Reberty area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Looking to take my daughter during Feb 1/2 term. Have spotted a nice apartment available in the Reberty area, looking at the Les Menuires map this area seems quite a distance from the Croisette area. Does this cause any problems, is this far in reality? We will be mainly Self Catering with 2-3 restaurant visits, pub evenings.. Just don't want to be in the middle of no-where.

cheers Jason.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
there are regular buses down to croisette, and there are shops and good restaurants (La Ferme de Reberty) up there
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@kenloen, the Croisette isn't really walking distance but the Ferme de Reberty is all you need for normal evenings. One of my very favourite places in all of 3V's. If you want noisy après, go to the Folie in VT first.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to check the distance and change in elevation to the closest ski bus stop. Reberty is spread out over a hill side and is definitely not ski in ski out.

Check the frequency of the buses too.

If it was me I would pay the extra to stay somewhere that was ski in ski out.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I live in Reberty in the winter. I am ski in ski out and those apartments that are not are only a short walk to the piste. Although Reberty is quite spread out the bus stops are not too far apart and run every 20 minutes to 8pm and thereafter every 40 minutes to 11.40pm.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks all, I have booked it, the building is called Armoise. It looks pretty central for Reberty (J3 on the map), from the photos it looks like a slope runs directly behind the building. I cannot see us needing anything more than a couple of restaurants and a mini supermarket close by..
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Armoise is situated at Reberty 1850. There are two restaurants and a shop just outside the door. There are also 3 ski hire shops located there. The building is ski in ski out. Access to Les Bruyeres for more facilities is a short walk and two elevators. Have a great stay.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kenloen,
We stayed in the Armoise last season and it is most definitely ski in/out.
It's in a lovely quiet spot, with (as others have said) resstaurants and a supermarket on the doorstep. The bus stop to Les Menuires is a 1 minute walk away.

We were so satisfied with the location that we've just (today) booked again for January! Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thats great news thank you! We both cant wait, now I have the return of that annual impulse to be constantly checking the weather reports and webcams.. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
kenloen wrote:
now I have the return of that annual impulse to be constantly checking the weather reports and webcams.. Very Happy

Resistance is useless...I am totally addicted to all forms of weather reports and webcams.
To think back in the old days, you could read the snow report on a tiny column on the back of the Times sports pages and, I recall, a blackboard outside Snow and Rock just near work...!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
or scroll through ceefax and miss your resort then wait ten more minutes for it to come back to that page
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy