Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Drinking & Skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Erhwald (Reutte) Austria

19 yr old from Bavaria with 1.5 promille & bottle in hand in horror crash with 56 year old

https://www.google.at/amp/m.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/tirol/Alko-Skifahrerin-baut-Horrorcrash/317344562/amp
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is 1.5 promille equivalent to 0.15% BAC by volume?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_alcohol_content

It is difficult to tell if that is a lot, especially if you cannot read german. (even if you can read german, it remains difficult to make much conclusion about whether this is a lot of alcohol)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Bigtipper, it's basically blind drunk! The driving limit here is 0.5!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The wikipedia link suggests that I would have that BAC after 6-7 units of alcohol. It would be over the limits for driving everywhere, however if it was a short ski from the Mooserwirt to the lift base at the end of the day it would be possible to do it safely if done slowly.

The drink drive limit is the same in Scotland as it is in Austria and Germany, but this is lower than England and Wales.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Bigtipper, Or just ski down in the quiet dark time bewteen lifts shutting and the grooming starting Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Bigtipper, about 1.1 litres of wine for me (84Kg male), or about six beers at 5%, which would not have me under the table, but I would not care to be skiing anywhere either. According to accounts she was hardly able to stay upright on her skis and also had a bottle of beer in her hand.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Its a very bad idea - significant risk that you would spill the beer.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DJL wrote:

+1 Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DJL wrote:

You think being hospitalised by a pissed skier is a source of amusement?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@dogwatch, Reading between the lines, I would suggest that was what is known as black humour......and I like it.

Being injured by someone that is p!ssed is not recommended and could never be construed as amusing.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Frosty the Snowman wrote:

Being injured *EVEN* by someone that is *NOT* p!ssed is not recommended and could never be construed as amusing.

Fixed it for you!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
We once saw a guy skiing with his shirt off, with a pint of beer in his hand, aimed for a happy hour hut in Salbach and forgot that there was a road in front of it. A taxi went past then he hit the road at full speed, hell ofa crash, lost his skis then he popped back upright with the half full pint still in his hand Shocked
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Scarpa wrote:
We once saw a guy skiing with his shirt off, with a pint of beer in his hand, aimed for a happy hour hut in Salbach and forgot that there was a road in front of it. A taxi went past then he hit the road at full speed, hell ofa crash, lost his skis then he popped back upright with the half full pint still in his hand Shocked

Must have been a Geordie👍
DAMHIK!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy