Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skimium

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used skimium for ski hire?
I've read a few comments on here after doing a search but just wondered if anyone had any slightly more up to date opinions.

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Used skimium in VdI over the christmas week for the kids gear. Netted some big discounts through vouchers, codes and decathlon membership so price v. good. All kit was brand new and plenty of it. One of the Jnrs managed managed to lose a pole somewhere, replacement was 10€. The other wanted to switch to snowboard for a few days which was 10€, again kit all brand new and good quality. Staff all very helpful and we were in and out in short order. Will definitely use again.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Always use them.
Flexible.
Book in advance and use decathlon membership. Also use .fr website.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you - much appreciated
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes - another satisfied customer.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes, have booked in advance with them, no problems. I think the quality of the gear is down to the individual shops, but any shop that consistently hires lousy equipment or gives bad service won't stay in business.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Used Skimium in La Rosiere over Christmas as they had a good range of kit I liked the look of on the website and they were virtually next door to the ESF building / front de neige where we had a ski locker booked so it meant less carrying of kit around.

Booked online (got an extra discount with decathlon number) and added a note if possible to test the Nordica Navigator 85's.

Arrived in resort and even though they were busy - the staff could not have done more for us.

Kids both got brand new boots and skis. And my (brand new) Navi's were waiting with my name on them.

They even gave us a quick wax half way through the week.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy