Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted - piste skis, 155 ish, mid 70s waist, short rad

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just to add to the trial quiver...
'Advanced' level ( i.e. not beginner, but not race stiff), ideally a mid '70s waist, men's or women's, radius around 10 to 13m, need bindings to take m23.5. Precision and control more important than speed.
I'm about 9.5 stone, 5ft 5", standard ski size for me is around 152-155 without adjusting for tip rocker.
Let me know if you've got anything suitable at a sensible price.
I'm up near the Scotland border (or Carlisle, or west of Newcastle).
Cheers.
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi there

I'm selling some 155cm Rossi worldcup that are a race ski (albeither the slightly detuned punters version) 10.7m rad

Or a set of practically new atomic redster SL skis (punters version) 70mm waist, 11.5m rad but in a 160cm.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have a pair of Blizzard IQON 7400 in 163 in great condition I only used them for when there has been no new snow for months, so haven't been out for quite a while. Radius is 14m I think. its really quite a stiff ski but described as an all mountain carver. I am pretty sure they were fully serviced last time out, edges and bases have only been done once from new. Let me know if interested- no hurry Smile
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have a pair of Salomon xmax x12,160cm. Been used for less than one week, but they were a bit too much for me - I am 5'4", and around 52kg. It is a man's ski, because the ladies was out of stock, and someone managed to convince me it wouldn't matter.
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy